Feb 17, 2011

Seeing Red

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I seem to have been searching for the most appropriate red dress suitable for that sexy rendezvous for what seems to be forever!
I want red dress that tends to me in the night when I'm cuddling my pillow and thinking about said dress.
I want a red dress that hugs me in all the right places, shows enough skin but leaves you wanting more.
I want a red dress that falls effortlessly across my body and doesn't ask why.
I want a red dress that wont leave me when I need it the most.

I think shopping for red, seeing as it isn't your average white, black or beige monotone colour, red being the intense colour that it is, it is proving to be very hard to shop for. I have always loved red. But this one dress that not even my mind can create because I don't have a clue what it is that I'm searching for.
I guess what I am searching for is that moment of sudden achievement and appreciation when I see it, then I will know.

But for now, it's just that pain in my arse, that feeling wont subside until it's hanging delicately in my closet.